Google Adds +1 Button to AdSense for Content & Mobile Content
I received an email today, informing me that Google would be adding the +1 button to Google AdSense ads. Google's Inside AdSense blog explains the details further. You will be able to see that your friend has +1'd the ad, along with any of your other contacts. The recommendations will be used to create more relevance for you, as the user.
Honestly, though...I'm not sure how I feel about this. I prefer ads to be unobtrusive, and this seems too much like turning my friends into advertisers.
- How to Share information and content with people outside of Google+
- How to Install Flash Player on a Samsung Galaxy S5 to Stream Web-Based Flash Videos
- How to Back up the contents of your Google Android smartphone
- How to Share content with other Google+ users
- Google+ Pro Tips Weekly Round Up: Google+ Is Google
- How to Stop "Liking" and Start Google +1ing
- The Official Google+ Insider's Guide Index
- Google+ Makes Blocking People Even Easier
- Was Google Reader Already a Great Google Social Network?
- Google Chrome Web Store Gets New Look
- Introduction to Link Building
- How to Make the Most of Your Google+ Page
- How to Use Firefox Add-Ons and Greasemonkey to Make Google+ Perfect
- 13 Firefox Add-Ons to Enhance Your Google+ Experience
- Introduction To Creating Content
- Fix Your Google+ Frustrations with 18 More Chrome Extensions
- How to Make Money Writing Online with Google AdSense
- Mystery Game Contents
- Google+ Pro Tips Weekly Round Up: Getting Information on Google