This infographic from SingleGrain aptly and succinctly describes the primary differences between Facebook and Google+. Which social network will reign supreme?
There are some great stats here. Facebook started out as an exclusive social network at elite universities, so it would be interesting to see a breakdown of the top occupations of their initial userbase. Google+ started out at, well, Google, so the majority of their users are in tech-related fields. The privacy controls for both social networks are the most fascinating. Facebook has some privacy controls, but they're difficult to maneuver, whereas Google+ makes privacy a priority in their interface.
Tell me what you think. Can Facebook retain its staying power as Google+ catches up in membership? Will Facebook gamers stay put instead of moving on to Google+ games, when it arrives? Whose privacy tools function better?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades