+David Yong-Mallo has some great suggestions for other uses of your Circles:
"Circles are useful for more than just sharing with others
I have a "Read later" circle and a "Drafts" circle, both of which include only myself.
When I see a post I want to read later, I share it only with my "Read later" circle. Then when I have some time, I open that circle and read through (and delete) the saved posts.
When I have an idea for a post, but no time to write it, I draft a rough version and share it with my "Drafts" circle. I can edit the draft by using "Edit this post" from the dropdown menu. When the post is complete, I just copy it to a new post that I can then share to my circles, after which I delete the draft post.
You can easily extend these ideas to collaborative sharing and editing."
What have you used Circles for?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades