So you've added Google insiders, celebrities, and authors to your circles, but you want to know who you can reach out to for help when it comes to Google overall. Luckily for you, there seems to be a Community Manager for almost every Google product. If you've got an issue with your Google Account, just contact them via their Google+ profile!
With help from Google+ Community Manager +Natalie Villalobos, here's a list of all of Google's Community Managers.
- +Toby Stein - Community Manager for the Google+ project - went to Harvard. Must be smart!
- +Natalie Villalobos – Community Manager for the Google+ project - has been hosting some creative hangouts, such as meditation and yoga hangouts.
- +Brian Rose - Community Manager for Google+ Photos
- +Katherine Gramann - Community Manager for Hangouts
- +Michael Hermeston - Google+ Support Manager - can play DJ Hero on Expert.
- +Cody Bratt - Google+ Hangouts and Chat Team - also a great photographer.
- +Mark Harrison - Community Manager for SketchUp - wants you to ride a bike.
- +Jonathan Lally - Community Manager for Voice - keeps you updated on celebrities added to Google+.
- +Vanessa Schneider - Community Manager for Places - was also a community manager at the New York Times.
- +Sky Bintliff - Community Manager for Picnik - likes words that start with the letter "B".
- +Kelly Fee - Community Manager for Web Search - added her own Les Paul doodle song to her profile.
- +Teresa Wu - Community Manager for Docs - started one of my favorite blogs, My Mom is a FOB (for those who don't know, FOB is slang for "fresh off the boat" and refers to first-generation immigrants to America).
- +Lisa Ding - Community Manager for Blogger - likes ice cream. (Who doesn't?)
- +Sarah Price - Community Manager for Gmail - can read ancient Latin.
- +Daniel Mabasa - Community Manager for Maps - has not posted anything yet. (We're waiting!)
- +Adrienne Bernakevitch Ludwick - Community Manager for Calendar - was a psychology major at Harvard.
Have I missed anyone? Tell us in the comments or in our forum!